Panther Access to Web Services (PAWS) gives you all of GoSOLAR's resources in addition to important personalized announcements, content and resources.
To log in, visit http://paws.gsu.edu today! CampusID and password are required for login.
- For current students, your CampusID and password are the same login information
used to access Desire2Learn and PantherMail. See below for help with
CampusID password if needed.
- If you were previously a student and do not have a CampusID,
click here to order a transcript.
(CampusID is first initial, last name, and usually a number, such as JSmith108.
It is the first part of your Georgia State email address, such as JSmith108@student.gsu.edu.)
- For faculty and staff,
your CampusID is on the back of your PantherCard.
The CampusID Self-service site (accessible below through Help with Password)
will enable you to:
1. Change your CampusID password
2. Recover your password should you lose it
3. Create/update personal security
questions/answers enabling password recovery.
To learn more by reading frequently asked questions,
Please enter your CampusID and Password. When finished, select Login.
To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are finished.